Inverse-colored custom cursor shows up...

valetia at mac.com valetia at mac.com
Sat Mar 8 21:32:01 EST 2003

Scott: Just gave this a try (clicking using a paint tool) and it did indeed
begin working properly afterwards.

Erik: It appears to actually change the pixel values inside the image. What
I did was use the "bucket" tool and clicked on an existing black pixel in
the imported image.

Nothing about the image changed visually when I did that (and that would
indeed be the expected outcome of such an action), but it fixed the cursor.

Valetia