mystery exception

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Fri Mar 7 15:19:01 EST 2003

On Friday, March 7, 2003, at 12:53  PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Alex Rice wrote:
>
>> I am getting an exception that only happens in my standalone, not in
>> the IDE. Does anyone recognize this exception & have a clue for me?
>> The
>> exception message is
>>
>> 91,425,31
>> 77,425,31
>> 443,425,5,false
>> 529,425,1,false
>
> Hve you included the Execution Error dialog in your standalone?

The "Error Reporting" checkbox on the resources tab of the Distro
builder? Yes, I included it. And this handler was failing silently
until I wrapped it in a try/catch statement. How can I tell what other
handlers area failing silently? I'm a unclear on the concept of how the
Error Reporting dialogs are supposed to work (or why they wouldn't work)

Thanks,

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com