Trap/script for arrow keys?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Mar 6 21:24:01 EST 2003

Ah, you got stuck in the old trap where Rev doesn't compile a script
with an error, but then doesn't tell you about it :-)
When you add a new line, it thinks again.

Anyway, it seems that theXCoord is not being set to a number. Maybe you
are not separating the 2 items of the loc (this could happen if the
item delimiter was set to something other than comma when you filled in
the initial values). Can you get your stack to show you it's value
before you do any subtraction or addition? If you want to email me the
stack directly, I'd be happy to take a look and see if I could get it
working for you.

Cheers,
Sarah