Transparent images

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Mar 6 19:41:01 EST 2003

I think it might partly be a GraphicConverter in OS X problem. Chipp
sent me a test image which works perfectly in Rev but looks weird when
opened in GC. I upgraded to GC 4.5.1 and his image now works fine, but
doesn't look as if any color is set to transparent. My images still
aren't working correctly, but I have found that if I create a new image
(rather than copying some clipart) and save it as a GIF, then it will
come in transparent. otherwise, I can use a Mac only solution and set
the ink to transparent. I still can't work out why I can't get PNGs to
work transparently.

Cheers,
Sarah