iTunes-type alternate colored lines in scrolling list field

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Mar 5 17:19:01 EST 2003

Greg,

Download Chipp's altFldHeader stack from
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm
This gives you a group of header buttons that allow you to resize the
columns of a field. You can also specify whether you want the button to
be active and if so, you can put a sort routine in each one, or set a
property that specifies the type of sort to do, and have a general sort
routine that uses this. If you store the settings for the last sort,
you can do reverse sorts if the same sort button is clicked a second
time.

Cheers,
Sarah