print screens example handler (Rev 1.1.1)

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Mar 4 17:36:01 EST 2003

This is interesting stuff Alex, but do you need to delete the
"PrintScreens" stack after each print. If not, what happens when you
try to save the next newly created "PrintScreens" stack. If it just
over-writes without a dialog, that would be OK in this instance, but
you don't want your users getting ambushed by a warning they know
nothing about.

One other wrinkle: as far as I know, formatForPrinting has no effect on
Macs, so you could leave out quite a chunk of your script if you
checked for this first.

Cheers,
Sarah