Applescript to print PDFs from Rev?

Bruce A. Pokras macstacks at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 2 17:58:01 EST 2003

I know that this is a little off-topic, but I am trying to print
several PDFs in a folder using AppleScript from Revolution. The idea
is to select  and print the files from the Finder, since Acrobat
Reader is not scriptable.

I can easily print the files when I use a literal list of files:

select  {file pathToFile1, file pathToFile2, file pathToFile3}
print selection

The problem comes when I try to use a variable to hold the list:

select variableName (where variableName holds an AppleScript list)
print selection

That always gets me an "Invalid key form" error.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Regards,

Bruce Pokras
mac-stacks at kagi.com