Directory information

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Mar 2 17:23:01 EST 2003

I hadn't noticed that before, but diskSpace does seem to have problems
with large disks. I have 22 GB free but it only says I have 2 GB free.

As regards file or folder size, check out "the long files" and "the
long folders". These gives lots of different bits of info, you'll have
to check the docs to see what is what. Sorry, I don't know of any way
to get file version numbers.

Cheers,
Sarah