More groups

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Mar 2 17:02:00 EST 2003

OK, here's another one:

These are virtual keyboards.

How do I reference the same stored image to three separate background
groups?

The reason is because I need 3 parts of image 2 visible simultaneously as
cutouts in the top image 1, such that the transparent buttons in those
positions can control the visibility of the image parts.

Orrrr... should I replace the transparent buttons with non-transparent
buttons and toggle icons (not sure how to do that). This is the _least_
desireable method.

The objective is to use large screen images for the keyboards so I can allow
the user to switch keyboard styles in a preferences palette stack and see
how they look and feel, i.e., the palette will have representational buttons
in it and clicking on one switches the whole keyboard to that style in
realtime.

Ken N.