: More send in time

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Mon Jun 30 22:01:00 EDT 2003

Hi Dar,

> Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:35:57 -0600
> Subject: Re: More send in time
> From: Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com>

> If you need to avoid mouseLoc(), then you may have to try something
> else.
OK, all the other scripts I've seen, including mine (except for the screwup
of putting 'the mouse' instead of 'the mouseLoc' which is what I meant to
say) all use 'the mouseLoc'.

So what is so bad about using it then, except for using it in a loop?

I guess it's the loop that causes the tieup using it, which can be done away
with by the 'send in time' routines. Is this true?

Also, I'm totally ignorant of message ID numbers. How do messages get to
have ID's?

Ken N.