Text snafu

curry curry at pair.com
Mon Jun 30 15:53:00 EDT 2003

>I made a field then changed the textStyle and textSize, but nothing
>happened. The inspector shows the change, but typing is still the default.
>Nothing I do changes it.

Probably there is already some styled text in the field which is
overriding the style of the field?

So either set the textstyle and textsize of char 1 to -1 of the field
to "" (by message box or by IDE) so that the field attributes will be
used, or for something more complex, keep setting the textstyle and
textsize of text chunks rather than the field itself.

Curry