XML and Encoded Archival Description

James Lewes jameslewes at comcast.net
Mon Jun 30 15:12:01 EDT 2003

HI y'all

I am new to xml and while I have a little better than newbie
understanding of Runtime Revolution scripting commands, I have decided
to try and tackle xml, first, and once I have a rudimentary
understanding of xml dive into Encoded Archival Description. There is a
gig going a Swarthmore college that pays pretty well but to have a
chance of getting it I need a rudimentary understanding of EAD/XML

If anyone can help with either, please bear in mind that m,ost
programming leaves me like Santa's Little Helper.

James