(no subject)

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Jun 29 10:09:01 EDT 2003

Steve,

Depending on your distribution method (i.e. CD?) you could add your
voice feedback as pre-recorded audio which would work on all platforms.
It would have the limitations that the audio files would make it larger
and you would only have a limited range of responses. Text to speech
would let you respond with any text.

This would have the benefit that it would sound better than text to
speech.

Bill Vlahos