Voices

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jun 28 19:44:00 EDT 2003

Edwin-

This is a prime example of why I normally don't post in this listserv.
Edwin Gore (edgore at shinra.com for anyone who cares to know), insists
on posting my return email address and other useless information from
a previous message header, in spite of the fact that I took pains
*not* to include it in the text of my message.

So what's up with this, edgore at shinra.com? What makes you think this
is acceptable behavior? There was discussion of this on this list
earlier this month. You've got one line of useful response and a lot
of crap that adds nothing to your message, including, for some reason,
the listserv tag that gets added to every message.