[ANN] Script Browser, XML Text & OZ-RUG

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Jun 28 01:44:12 EDT 2003

Howdy

I've just uploaded upgrades to my Script Browser plugin and libXMLtext.
Download from http://www.sweattechnologies.com/rev/

Script Browser (sorry rev only)
 - will now show all declared locals, globals and constants even if you
didn't javadoc comment them. If you do normal inline rev comments after each
declaration this will be included in the browser window.
 - If libXMLtext is in use then you can modify the text styles. This is a
good example of using libXMLtext for style sheet type functionality.

libXMLtext
 - I've finally done an example style setter. Have a play (it's really
cool!).
 - fixed a couple of issues related to Rev 2.0 custom property handling

OZ-RUG (Australian Revolution Users Group)