4 and a bit mice......

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Jun 27 09:35:01 EDT 2003

>MacUser has no passion, no balls, and, frankly, would not
>make me interested in RR at all!
>
>So no mice at all to MacUser for their article.
>
>Come on, fight me, disagree with me, feedback ........
>intellectual ferment.

No argument here, Richmond...

but I would extend the statement to Macworld as well and software
reviewers as a group.

On 31 May I posted [Dan's Post re RunRev's HyperCard Roots],

"In my experience, software reviewers are writers, not developers,
and their reviews are rarely done in a depth that would qualify them
to proclaim any real knowledge or understanding of the product they
review."

--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company