WWDC news and pictures

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Fri Jun 27 08:50:00 EDT 2003

> But how come we only got to see the guys? What about a few photos of
> Jeanne & Heather.

Thanks Sarah. Unfortunately there don¹t seem to be any pictures at all of
Jeanne, I'll have to get someone onto that. I'm not at WWDC - we can't all
go you know, or who would be here to keep an eye on you lot? But I did find
a pic with me in from the Macuser awards, and have posted it, for what it's
worth.

Regards,

Heather

--