read/write Palm DBs

Lars Lewejohann lale at phenotyping.de
Thu Jun 26 05:48:00 EDT 2003

Hello,

I came accross "Revolution" by searching a crossplatform development-tool for
building a Win, Mac and Linux software to work with my Palm software "Tiny
Red Book" (http://www.tiny-red-book.com ). What I would like to ask is whether
there are any templates/experiences using revolution to read/write Palm databases
on different platforms. I have already started to write a VisualBasic programm (sorry,
didn't mean to offend...:-) -reading/writing PDBs is quite easy with VB and a
certain DLL (PalmDB.dll), however a growing number of customers are asking for a
Linux or Mac client.

Kind regards,

Lars