Stack Height & Menu Buttons

Martin Baxter martin at harbourtown.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 14:43:00 EDT 2003

Errrr, Correction to my last post:
What I should have written was:

As you can see, between startup and preopenstack, 21 pixels have been added
to the card height, and the stack's scroll set to 21. Then, between
preopenstack and openstack, 21 pixels have been taken off both the height
of the stack and the height of the card.

(perhaps I'm secretly dirnking behind my own back ;-)

martin