How to save text in a stack

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Mon Jun 23 12:15:00 EDT 2003

Thank you, Ken, et al.  I did know standalones created with RR did not work
like HC in the way data is saved, and understood the reason behind it.
What I didn't understand was the distinction between the mainstack which is
used to create the standalone and the other components.  It appeared to me
that in the Save2Splash.rev example that "Notes" was a substack, and when a
standalone was created, it would be part of it.  So I gather one must
create the standalone with the splash screen but *not* include the "Notes"
(sub)stack.  In other words, any stack which is to contain regularly
updated data must be either a mainstack or a substack of a mainstack *other
than* the one used to create the standalone.