Stack Size Bloat?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Jun 22 18:43:00 EDT 2003

<quote>I can't imagine why somebody would want stylized text in the script
(except colors...they seem to be helpful).</quote>

Actually every now and then I like to pretty things up a bit and using bold
is a really good way to make something stand out. I haven't yet used a
different font.

<quote>I do have the "Remove Revolution UI custom properties" checked.  Is
this what you're suggesting? </quote>

That's a dist. builder setting. Are you building the dist?

<quote>What is the reason behind all the html?</quote>

Maintains formatting of the script.

Cheers

Monte