Stack Size Bloat?

T. R. Ponn alptex2 at orwell.net
Sun Jun 22 08:14:00 EDT 2003

Monte,

I do have the "Remove Revolution UI custom properties" checked.  Is this
what you're suggesting?  What is the reason behind all the html?  I have
noticed when I open the stack with a text editor, there is a LOT of
it...and then farther into the file, it appears that all of my scripting
(or a good part of it) is repeated...this time without the html tags.  I
suspect that the html is for use by the script editor and the other is
for consumption by the engine...ya?

Yesterday my "potential corrupt stack paranoia" got the better of me and
I spent a while doing a lot of "copy-paste" between the existing stack
and a new one.  I ended up with the same size, of course...the boogey
man never easily shows his hand.   :-)

I just had a thought as I was writing this...I've noticed that this
bloating has increased very rapidly in the last couple of dev versions.
 This coincides wth my habit of commenting the hell out of scripts once
they are stable in operation.  Hmmmm...I'm beginning to feel stupid
about now. :-[

Best Regards,

Tim Ponn