Another 2.0 bug... Help, need a work-around!!!

tkuypers at pandora.be tkuypers at pandora.be
Sat Jun 21 06:44:01 EDT 2003

Tested on Windows XM and OSX:

on mouseup
  put "Bar1" into vBar
  create graphic vBar
  set the name of it to vBar
  set the rect of graphic vBar to 10,45,19,87
  set the backgroundcolor of graphic vBar to 0,0,0
end mouseup

Gives a filled rectangle during development, but these items have no fill in
runtime :-(

And there also seems to be a problem I haven¹t pinned down yet, but when
using polygones, in the runtime it doesn¹t draw the last segment, so I¹m
missing the last line of the object...

Anybody any suggestions?

Regards,

Ton Kuypers.

(If we would get rewarded for finding bugs and posting them in the database,
I¹d be runner up for the first time in my life for something... AND I¹D
RATHER BE NOT!!!)