[ann] Fullscreen Public Beta

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Sat Jun 21 01:08:00 EDT 2003

Hi all,

there´s been a little trouble with the clasic version of Fullscreen. The sit
archive on my server was broken, so it was impossible to import movies into
the playlist. I´ve uploaded the file again and now it *should* work.

Please let me know if there is any trouble with it.

Regards,

Malte

>my little app. Fullscreen is ready for Beta Testdriving on Mac Os X and
Classic. (Windows to follow in July)

>http://www.derbrill.de/fullscreen

>What is it?

>Fullscreen is a GUI (Graphic User Interface) for Quicktime.
>Besides displaying a movie in its original size the program allows stepless
>scaling of the Playerwindow from 15% up to 100% of the actual screen
>resolution.Fullscreen archives your movies. The program offers compfortable
>management of multiple Playlists. Both Playlists and movies can be renamed.
>The original names of your movies on your harddisc remain unchanged of
>course. You may turn on looping, hide the Menubar and the dock, hide the
>remotecontrol to enjoy your movies in full size without needing  the Pro
>version of Quicktime.
>Fullscreen is in public Beta phase for Mac Os X and Classic right now.

>If you want to take a look at it, please do it. :-)
>Send Bug-reports or feature requests to fullscreen at derbrill.de please.

>PS:

>I want to give credits to the inventors of the directory walking script I´ve
stolen (and modified) from the Metacard List. So could anyone of you please
drop me a line with the names of the people that were involved please?
That´ll be great.