making non-active backups of stacks; missing cursor in fields; documentation

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 20 12:52:00 EDT 2003

A more painful, but nonetheless useful, way to do this is to periodically save, then close and remove from memory, then quit Rev, Finder-copy the stack, rerun rev and open either the original or the finder copy from within Rev. It may be a bit cumbersome but it has been pretty bulletproof for me.

Marian