Opening Files in OS X

Jim Biancolo webmaster at listology.com
Thu Jun 19 19:46:00 EDT 2003

Hi Ken,

I'm running RR 2.0.  I think Monte's right in that I have some more reading
to do.  I should have known saving/opening files wouldn't be *completely*
platform-independent.  Thanks for the tip though, on this being a possible
version issue

And thanks, Monte, for the link to your enhanced distribution builder!

Take care,

Jim