set the angle of image

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Thu Jun 19 11:37:01 EDT 2003

I am having some difficulty using the new "set angle" property for
images in 2.0.

My image (a fish) is  long and thin. If I resize it, lock position
and size, and then set the angle to, say, 45, the image rect is
changed and the image distorted.

A work-around is to change the *canvas* size (in Photoshop) so that
it is square before importing it into RR as an image.

Is it  possible to deal with this problem (resized, non-square
images) within RunRev? Perhaps programmatically resize the image rect
using the formattedWidth and formattedHeight depending on the angle?

I confess I can't figure out the "fit content" buttons in "size and
position" panel of the property inspector. Would these be useful here?

Jim