[ANN] News Reader Stack Available

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jun 18 21:14:00 EDT 2003

> still, this is a big step.
> "quote all object names" goes all the way back.
> is this quoting taboo only designed to save
> programers from their own foulups?
> i had imagined there was some deep mysterious
> proto machine intelligence sensibility at work.

In a way, you're right. It all boils down to what the interpreter will
accept as well as understanding that if you program in other languages
you probably won't be able to implement those "bad" habits. Personally,
I'm all for doing whatever gets the job done with the least amount of
typing. For this reason I don't declare my local variables ahead of time
(unless I have to as a result of using the regEx commands), and don't
run with explicitVariables turned on.

(THERE, I said it... do you still respect me?)

;-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com