[ANN] New Improved Script Browser

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Jun 18 18:53:01 EDT 2003

Hi All

In case you didn't notice I changed the name from "Rev Script Documentation"
to "Sweat Technologies - Script Browser" just because the first made it
should like it was some extra docs. It's also now quite useful for looking
at scripts without the javadoc comments in them.

By popular demand (one request) I did some work on this thing last night. So
what's new?
 - an 'index topstack' button to get hyperlinks to all docs on a stack
 - a script icon next to each object hyperlink that will launch the script
editor for that object
 - it now searches each handler for custom functions and handlers and then
searches the object hierarchy to find the first occurrence of that function
or handler. Then it creates a 'calls' hyperlink to the object & script. This
is a bit slow because you need to check each token in the script so I've got
checkboxes to include back scripts, libraries and front scripts as you
require.
 - If the handler was found in a front script, back script or library then
it also adds a 'requires' hyperlink showing the object name.

I think I've optimised the code as far as it can go but if anyone wants to
help me speed it up you are welcome.

Download from: http://www.sweattechnologies.com/rev/ or revnet

Regards

Monte Goulding