revGoURL behaviour

Howard Freeman fisi.ltd at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 18 03:08:37 EDT 2003

As usual it's the simple stuff:
Thanks to Howard Bornstein and Richard Gaskin for their speedy and
sensible replies. Yes, it was a browser preference (which I changed),
and no, I didn't want to load the image itself into rev, but I did
want to load the whole page into the browser.

On another issue - I noticed in v2 and 201 on Mac OS X that sometimes
rev hangs on opening when loading menus and plug-ins, and the only
way to get it to boot again is to reinstall. Is this me or a feature?

regards

Howard Freeman

--
FISI Ltd