Adding an Icon to a Button

Gardner, Joseph A joe.gardner at nwa.com
Wed Jun 18 02:54:01 EDT 2003

Martin, thanks for the tip on this bug. Jeanne's work-around got the images into my stack as I wanted. I had to hide (invisify) the images imported so that I wouldn't get two copies (one on the button and another floating around wherever). It seems that if I import an image, it pops up in the middle of the screen. If I then add that image to a button and delete the original image, the button icon is also deleted. But making the original image invisible did the trick.

Appreciate the help!

joe.