Uploading html text

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Jun 17 21:19:00 EDT 2003

Uploading to a web site is usually done using FTP. Rev can certainly do
that as it has a full suite of FTP commands. Filter the TD with "ftp"
and see what you get. The "libURLftpUpload" or "libURLftpUploadFile"
commands should do what you need, but check the examples for
"libURLftpUpload" to see how to add your username and password to the
URL.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au