revGoURL behaviour

howard freeman hef at fisiltd.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 16:11:01 EDT 2003

Hi
I'm trying to do a soak test on a webserver like this: I have 3000
300Kb images and I want to use revGoUrl to load them one by one into
a browser window. This works fine when I run it under MacOS 9,
opening sequential web pages in the same browser window. However,
when I try this under MacOSX, whichever browser I try (so far IE5,
Safari, Camino) instead of loading into the same browser window the
command opens a new browser window for each URL.
Maybe I should append "target=_top" to the end of the url, but I'm
not using frames so...

Any help appreciated

Howard Freeman
www.transportarchive.org.uk