new website

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Tue Jun 17 05:20:01 EDT 2003

Hi Erik,

> is PlattDeutsch completely out of the question?

Not at all :-)

(Ik kan eiges wat platt küüren ;-) -> RääsPlatt
A dialect spoken in Rees, which is near Emmerich, which is near
the dutch border (and near the dutch cities Arnhem and Nijmwegen).

> they have a rundfunk in Hamboich.

There is more than "nothern "PlattDeutsch" :-) see above...
Which they talk in the area of Hamburg...

Almost every region here in germany (and in any other courtry, too!)
has its own idiom.

My offer was to support any language that you folks would like to
see on my X-talk section and in the downloadable stacks.

But you will have to collaborate and do the translations ;-)

I will just make them available on my site...

> =====
> erik at erikhansen.org    http://www.erikhansen.org

Regards

Klaus Major