Rev/MC dinner at WWDC

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 03:36:17 EDT 2003

--- "tkuypers at pandora.be" <tkuypers at pandora.be> wrote:
> > From: Geoff Canyon <gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com>
> > Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 00:23:28 -0700
> > To: Use-Revolution
> <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>,
> improve-revolution
> > <improve-revolution at lists.runrev.com>, metacard
> <metacard at lists.runrev.com>
> > Subject: Rev/MC dinner at WWDC
> >
> > First, apologies for the multi-post.
> >
> > I'd like to organize a dinner in San Francisco the
> week of WWDC
> > (6/23-6/27), so those who are in town for the
> conference, or just
> > happen to live or be in the S.F. area, can get
> together to share some
> > camaraderie and talk about our favorite
> development tool.
> >
> > We don't have a date or location yet. If you're
> interested in
> > attending, please respond to me directly with the
> days you're
> > available, and any suggestions for locations.
> >
> > I'll tally up and get something set up by Friday.
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Geoff Canyon
> > gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
> >

> How about in Brussels, Belgium?
> That way you can update us Europeans on all WWDC
> stuff and we can show you a
> good time :-)
>
> Just an idea...
>
> Ton Kuypers

Hi Ton,

There's nothing to stop us Belgian RunRev developers
from starting up our own user group and setting up
gatherings.
If someone were to take up the coordination, that
could work just fine -- tie it in with local computer
interest groups, organise lectures,...

And if we can find enough corporate sponsors, we can
fly Geoff over to Brussels, or any of the other
wizards, where on the globe they may live.
Just a few thoughts ; if more people are interested in
such an approach, we could start by setting up a
YahooGroup to exschange ideas on the matter.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====