Report Printing (by Richard Gaskin)

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Sat Jun 14 13:13:00 EDT 2003

Richard,

Thanks for the overview on the "tabular report" process. I'll play with
it and see if I can come up with anything that can be used as a
template. About a year ago I had built a (really cheesy) template I was
using to generate the report in html and then sent the file to IE for
viewing and printing. Even though it worked, it was really not a good
solution.

It's amazing how advanced HyperCard's Report Generator was, considering
that it's now 15 years later and nobody's caught up with it.

Regards,
Barry