Report Object - but where's the columnar report

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Sat Jun 14 10:50:00 EDT 2003

Jeanne,

Thanks for the pointer. But I am a bit confused. What does the Report
Object give me except a means to print all of the cards of a stack
(given certain parameters) in a slightly more automated manner than one
might do with Transcript itself?

Where is the tabular (columnar) report? Am I still forced to generate
tab-delimited data and open it in Excel?

Thanks,
Barry