Merging PPC and OSX revolution folders

Ben Rubinstein benr at cogapp.com
Fri Jun 13 12:47:05 EDT 2003

Mark Chia wrote:
>> - Revolution 1 (various versions) didn't seem to be bothered if I renamed the
>> 'top-level' app (eg to "Revolution 1.1.1r2"). When beta testing 2.0, it
>> seemed to mess up the Distribution Builder if I did this.  Has this been
>> fixed, or do one or both of the engines insist on being called "Revolution"
>> at the top level of the folder?  (If both, this is clearly going to mess with
>> my cunning plan...)
>
> It will be fine as the OSX engine is acutally called Revolution.app and the
> classic version is Revolution.

Mark,

Thanks for the response, and indeed as you point out they can both live in
the same place.  But meanwhile, has the underlying issue been fixed?  Is
there likely to be a problem, on either or both platforms, if the app is
renamed?

TIA,

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866