Database Query Builder?

Marvin Wurth jenworth at mhtc.net
Fri Jun 13 11:43:01 EDT 2003

I am building a standalone Revolution frontend application for a MySQL
database.  I would like to use the Database Query Builder to build the
queries and connect the various fields.  I have a good handle on how to
use the Database Query Builder and to set everything up.  The problem is
how do I allow the user to change the database connection information
built by the Database Query Builder in a standalone?  The user will have
to change the Host, User, and Password to match their needs.  Is there
a way to use the
revOpenDatabase to open the database ID that will be used by the query
build by the Database Query Builder?  Any suggestions or assistance
would
be appreciated.  Thanks.