External SDK

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 17:20:00 EDT 2003

Starting with OS X on MacOS you need to set the "externals" property, just as
on Windows/Linux/UNIX systems.

For example:

on mouseUp
    answer folder "Please select your external bundle"
    set the externals of this stack to it
end mouseUp

Note that you can use relative paths also, just as with images and movies.
Also, the "externals" property can contains multiple paths, one per line.

HTH

Brian

> Now, I want to use Rev 2 on OS X.
> I have built the external bundle, but then what do I do with it ?
> How to make it work with the stack or a standalone in Rev 2.0 ? I can't
> find any tutorial for OS X.

Brian Yennie
Chief Technology Officer
QLD Learning, LLC