Rev Docs

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Thu Jun 12 16:07:01 EDT 2003

Dear RR and fellow Revolutionaries,

I just wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" to Jeanne and the entire
RR crew for your continued work on the RR Documentation.  97 out of 100
times, I can find the answer to my questions from the documentation.  Unlike
many programs you get today, the RR docs are well thought out, well written,
and easy to find what your looking for.

I'm sorry I don't post more questions to this list.  But, frankly, I find
most of my answers in the docs!  My wife calls me a "Manual Nazi", because
usually I read the manual cover to cover before I crack the seal of the
installer.  As a man who relies heavily on good documentation, I thank you.

There's been some talk lately on this list about making a book on RR.  I say
we already have one.  And it's getting better with each release!

Keep up the great work!

-Dan