Fw: Soap Documentation (other than samples)

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Thu Jun 12 11:06:00 EDT 2003

I do have the 2.01 version, so I've got the latest stacks. I think a lot of the problem I am running into is that Amazon and RunRev seem to use different terminology for the same thing, and since I am just beginning to fool around with SOAP it's confusing.

As far as Amazon goes, I think I am probably just going to switch over to using their XML version of their web services, sicne they are super easy to understand,a nd do everything that the soap version does - I was able to get my catalog building software for Amazon affiliates to work within abvout two hours...

Thanks!