Consonants (was How to open Richmond's bits of fluff....)

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Thu Jun 12 03:40:01 EDT 2003

Yes!  'Consonants' and 'Vowels' are the basis of 2
standalones that I use for teaching phonetics at the
University of St Andrews.  I developed them at home, in my
own time: i.e. the copyright rests with me !!!

If you want to use them for teaching phonetics I should be
grateful if you would do the following:

1.  Make sure that any standalones you spin off give credit
to me "John Richmond Mathewson", you include my e-mail
address.

2.  I suggest $10 to your local Cancer charity per copy ???

3.  Try not to alter them unduly other than this.

Love, Richmond Mathewson