revCreateXMLTree problem

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Jun 11 17:36:01 EDT 2003

I think I found the problem...I was using the function incorrectly, though exactly the way that it seemed to be documented.

By changed the line to :

  put revCreateXMLTree(it,false,true,false) into myTreeNum

 It seems to create the tree and return the number of tree - in this case 1. I don't really care about getting the number back, since I'm only working with the one tree, but still, it looks lie it created it.