Custom Cursors - Linux and Unix ?

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Wed Jun 11 10:09:01 EDT 2003

On 06/11/2003 at 09:17 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> Is there anybody out there who can give us some feedback on
> any of the other Operating Systems that Runtime Revolution
> works on???
>
> Richmond Mathewson

I wish that I could. I have been trying for weeks to get the sgi-irix
version working at all. When 2.0 was released, all that it would do was
display the splash screen (forever), and displayed these errors in the
console.

sh: components/global environment/revxml-Linux: cannot execute
sh: components/global environment/revdb-Linux: cannot execute

I reported the problem to runrev, and in the announcement of version 2.01
it said that XML and DB functions for unix systems had been disabled. So,
I tried 2.01 on the Silicon Graphics Irix machine. It still freezes at the
splach screen, but without displaying any errors in the console.

On a positive note, many of the WinXP errors I had experienced in 2.0 seem
to be fixed.

Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com