Hilited Text in a button

Graham graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 11 08:05:46 EDT 2003

In the property inspector for a rectangular button (RR2.0.1, Windows XP),
the 'Colors & Patterns' section has a property called 'Hilited Text'. I
can't work out from the TD what property is being affected by this - it
looks from experiment like the hilite color for the button itself,
certainly not the text. In fact I can't work out how to change the button's
hilited text color from the PI at all.

BTW, there's a property with no explanatory text below this in the same PI
which on my machine can be cleared but not set. Wonder what this is.

Clarifications, anyone?

Graham