Why we have to use RR 1.1 together with 2.0...

tkuypers at pandora.be tkuypers at pandora.be
Tue Jun 10 17:18:00 EDT 2003

There are a few thins missing from the property-inspector in version 2.0,
which makes me glad I still have a copy of 1.1 installed...

Anybody who knows other things NOT possible in 2.0, feel free to
contribute...
(and not possible, I don¹t mean via coding...)

- When creating a menu, the buttons containing the menu are opaque, there is
  no way of making them transparent.
- There is no way of making imported Black & White gifs into cursors,
  Klaus Major's tip works in 1.1.
- Set the grid in preferences to 10 pixels, it stays at 2 pixels, just can't
  get it working properly (this is really annoying)

Any tips are welcome, and I think that our friends from Revolution want to
know about these as well...

Warm regards,

Ton Kuypers