Scroll to -- another newbie question

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Jun 10 00:08:01 EDT 2003

Hi Duane,

Klaus has already given you a solution, but for future reference, it is
good to know how to get into the Rev stacks for ideas and inspiration.
If you choose "Revolution UI Elements in Lists" from the View menu, you
can see all the Rev stacks in the Application Browser. From there you
can check the scripts & properties for nearly all the internal stacks.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/