Embedded Browser inside RunRev2...NOW AVAILABLE

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 13:20:00 EDT 2003

on Sat Jun 7 04:18:01 2003
Chipp Walters wrote:

>For those interested...
>Only works with PC's for now.
>Hopefully a Mac version will be out soon.
>There's a free example at:
>http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/altBrowser.htm
>and you can purchase the DLL for only $30
>for a limited time.
>Also works with MC.

Congratulations! This browser works like a charm
in Windows XP.

Chipp, How do you handle pop-up windows?
I noticed a message that appears in the screen
when some webpages want to open another windows.

When I enter some pages that requires a plug-in
the usual offering to download and install the
plug-in appear.

Will the plug-in be installed correctly?
I did not test this option.

Another option that I did not test was the secure
transactions, cookies and certificates.

I encourage the readers of this list to test
this landmark app for this development platform.

Alejandro

=====
Useful sites:
http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/metacard/tips/ and /revolution/tips/