new stack DOA in 2.0 & 2.01?

Michael Robinson mikkimi at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 8 17:18:00 EDT 2003

Ken,
Took your advice and cleaned everything old off and burnt a CD so the
only thing on this computer is rev v2.0.1 and my project. Built a new
application, but the problem is still there, resize the stack window
(on a new cloned stack) and it works just fine. its is like the app
clones a new stack but does not no it is there until your resize the
window! You can and data to the new stack and quit it still quits the
app without saving.  Any ideas?

thanks

Mike